Whoever thought that Digital Transformation was just another project, with a clear start and end date, may need to think again. It’s a permanent process, an exciting and never-ending journey. Once you deal with one wave of disruption through the proper transformation, you may face another one. Your organization needs a digital-savvy leader to deal with this. (Think you already have one? Let’s test that). We think your organization needs someone to continuously manage and lead the transformation, the Chief Digital Officer.
What is a Chief Digital Officer?
The role of the Chief Digital Officer is quite new, but has seen tremendous growth over the past few years. The CDO is the person in charge of the digital strategy and programs of the entire organization, with the ultimate goal to make your organization as future-proof as possible. A challenging but exciting job!
- You need broad insights in disruptive business models, the market, new challengers and the overall impact of technology. The CDO is a real strategist, someone that can define new business models, deal with culture shifts and is able to have others execute the strategy so that it leads to new structures and processes of the business.
- You need a transversal approach that includes many people and breaks down silos throughout the organization. The CDO must be able to operate in a large-scale business and effectively influence people across the entire organization.
- You need thorough digital knowledge: E-commerce, online transactional platforms, digital marketing, social media experience and mobile ecosystems. None of these should be secrets for the Digital leader.
That sounds like a lot to handle
We’re not going to sugarcoat it, leading the digital transformation is no easy job, so we want to help you do it. Through their program, Jo Caudron and Dado Van Peteghem will train and coach you in a pragmatic way so you are able to transform your company as Chief Digital Officer, while keeping in mind your business reality of today. The sessions will provide you with all the necessary skills, insights and tools to lead the Digital Transformation of the company.
This course will teach you how to:
- Break out of your traditional, vertical C-suite thinking and create a holistic, transversal view on the digital future of your company.
- Determine and quantify the impact of digital disruption on your company.
- Create a future vision of your industry and organization.
- Create a strategy and a clear roadmap to achieve your vision.
- Execute and implement your roadmap to fix your business foundation for the digital world and build on-top innovation.
- Grow digital capabilities throughout the organization and create digital governance.
- Become a more data-driven business.
- Build bridges between old and new IT, between IT and the business.
- Create business models & plans for a digital-first future.
After this program, you can lead the transformation of your organization as Chief Digital Officer.
In 9 full day sessions, we will guide you through this complex landscape step by step. Are you with us?
Want to learn more about the CDO? Check our presentation below: